Bob and I tied the knot on September 28. We have officially been married for three weeks. Married life has been wonderful! We are so thankful for all of our friends and family that were able to be with us for our special day. --Tammy
Hi Tammy Girl and Dr. Bob! Your new blog looks awesome and I can't wait to see the new updates that you will be putting on your site! I had a great time in Idaho for your wedding and I can't wait to come back and visit again. Love, Rachel
1 comment:
Hi Tammy Girl and Dr. Bob! Your new blog looks awesome and I can't wait to see the new updates that you will be putting on your site! I had a great time in Idaho for your wedding and I can't wait to come back and visit again. Love, Rachel
Post a Comment