Today we drove to Hagerman. Bob, Bob's mom Inger, my mom, and Marvin all were in attendance. Marvin and I were able to get our fishing license and we all went fishing at Riley Creek for a couple of hours. I caught a decent sized rainbow trout and so did Bob. The most exciting part was getting a nibble by a large sturgeon. I lost my hook after that one.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Hagerman Fishing Trip
Today we drove to Hagerman. Bob, Bob's mom Inger, my mom, and Marvin all were in attendance. Marvin and I were able to get our fishing license and we all went fishing at Riley Creek for a couple of hours. I caught a decent sized rainbow trout and so did Bob. The most exciting part was getting a nibble by a large sturgeon. I lost my hook after that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment